Saturday, June 20, 2009

Question Break 1

You probably still don't think this is real. You are undoubtedly convinced that I am some wannabe author, hiding in the corner of my room, trying to trick the world as I type on my laptop. I don't blame you for not believing me. The Society of Anthropologists doesn't want you to believe me. If you believed me. then I would be "contaminating Earth's culture". They don't care so much for individuals, like me. They don't care if I become personally contaminated, but God forbid I try to tell my people the truth. Now I'm contaminating a primitive culture. Forget that it’s my own. It's still illegal. The Society of Anthropologists is probably trying to figure out right now how to block my blog. Not that it matters. You don't believe this is real, so I think that might get me out of jail on a technicality, if they catch me.

So today is a summary/question day.

The summary:

My brother is an android.

He and I are on a spaceship being taken who knows where.

They are not going to let me go back to Earth.

I had a very hard time taking all of this in, and it was happening to me. Since you're just reading it and not experiencing it, you still probably think this is fake. I had John to answer all of my questions, and I’m here to answer yours. So ask them. This is a blog, just like any other blog on the internet. Post a question. Ask me what you want to know about the Society of Anthropologists or what kind of spaceship we’re on. I’ll answer your questions either later today or on Monday.

I know, I know. No post on Sunday? What!

Heck if God can rest on the seventh day, so can I.

That and I don’t think we’re going to be able to. John was also trying to explain something about cosmic storms between where we are now and the Earth, blocking all transmissions. Ven doesn’t think I should even be writing this blog so it’s not like he’s going to maneuver his stupid ship by the 10 degrees it needs to be moved so I can transmit a blog tomorrow. Stupid Ven.

You know it’s really not fair that someone so mean can be so hot.

Oh well.

Anyways, ask your questions! I will answer as many as I can today and when I get back on Monday.

Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. So, Carlee, is it...now is that pronounced CAR LEE or..what am I thinking, there's only one way to pronounce that.

    So, Carlee. I've always wondered what it would be like to teleport. You must inform me as to how it feels. Now I am given to understand that the way a teleporter works is to identify the quantum state of matter of the item in question and transmits the pattern to another location for reassembly. Now if this is true, you would not have actually transported the item, but in fact destroyed the item and recreated it elsewhere.

    So I guess my question is, how does it feel to be completely disintegrated and recreated? Can you actually feel the disintegration process? Are there any side effects that future scientists should be weary of?

    Thanks. I'm a big fan.
    Phillip

    ReplyDelete