Thursday, January 21, 2010

FYI

So after a long discussion with John about my schedule, this blog, Anthropologists, and belligerent anti-organic andriods (among other things), I've decided to only post every MWF. I'm hoping another incident won't occur like in September when I was with the Barker's and I just didn't have time. I really hope the incident that kept me out of the blogosphere for months doesn't recur, mainly because I don't think I could handle that again.

So tomorrow, I will post the next update to my story. And once again, I really apologize to everyone for being out of contact for so long. I just have no idea how to make up for it. Perhaps you have suggestions? Is there something I can do via this blog or facebook (other than post more often than MWF) to make up for my long absence?

See you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. How about you persuade John to once in a while give his input into the story? It might help to see things from his perspective, and I wonder what his feelings are on the events you two have been through and what's ahead...or what's already behind from your point of view...whatever.

    ReplyDelete