Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Note

So posting sort of slipped my mind again today. You must be thinking "What has gotten into Carlee?" And I totally understand. Because something has gotten into me. It's called education.

Apparently, I'm not educated enough.

Remember how I told you I was going through a transition, sort of like a move? That's why I did not post a few weeks ago. Well, my new situation decided that a girl of my age should not just have all this time for pure leisure. Instead they decided I need to go to school. Now, I'm all for staying in school, going to college, and all that jazz, but I guess I sort of thought I had gotten out of that. I mean, I'm not on Earth. I shouldn't have to deal with school. I'm trying to deal with things like the fact that my brother is an android. However, that argument did not get me very far. Thus, I have found myself being educated this week.

It's not even normal school. I guess its sort of like being homeschooled, except its not my parents who are teaching me.

It's Ven's parents.

Yeah, you heard me right.

But explaining how I ended up where I am, being taught by Ven's parents, would totally jump way ahead in this entire line of story we've got going on here. So you're going to just have to live in anticipation about that.

Really all of this is to say that my style is sort of being cramped right now, and I find the day whizzing by without me posting anything. I need to reorganize my schedule, because I need to post. You have to know the whole story. You have to know, so you can understand that the universe is so much bigger than we all ever imagined it to be.

So post tomorrow as usual, I hope. That's presuming Mr. Barker doesn't assign me another 5 page paper.

Sometimes I hate school.

No comments:

Post a Comment