Thursday, July 16, 2009

Apology

I'm really, really, really, really sorry but there will be no new entry tonight. I know I'm a terrible blogger. I've made a promise to you to blog every Monday through Friday my adventures, leaving the weekends for questions, and here I am not blogging on a Thursday! How dare I! I'm horrified at myself. However, life happens, and today's life events kept me from composing any sort of real meaningful entry. I need to remember to write my blogs in advance so I can automatically post them. That's what Sundays are supposed to be for, but life has gotten a little hectic around here.

So no new entry today, but I can promise that tomorrow's blog will be double the pleasure, double the fun, but no doublemint gum will be involved. Tomorrow's blog will be twice the normal length. I promise. Cross my heart.

So I hope you have an excellent Thursday, and I really hope you are taking advantage of the fact that you live on Earth and going to see the new Harry Potter movie. I'm jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment