Saturday, July 4, 2009

Question Break 3

Man, I totally forgot today was July 4th until Google reminded me. We don't really follow the Earth calendar out here in space. I hope you guys are having an excellent July 4th, celebrating American Independence with fireworks and hotdogs. Meanwhile I'll be in space with my android brother and a guy who doesn't know what America is.

So you guys should know the drill by now. It is another summary/question day. If you guys have questions then I will answer them.

Here is the summary:

For several weeks, I had been living in a hologram designed to make me feel I was on Earth.

I was rescued by a hot guy of about twenty who says his name is Ven Barker. He has the deepest voice I have ever heard from such a lean man, though he is quite tall.
Ven refuses to go back for John because he’s just an android. He obviously holds little respect for androids.

I bit Ven and escaped to go find John.

I have no idea where John is or how to find him.

So as I mentioned before you can comment here and ask questions. Also if you have questions in the middle of the week or just thoughts, feel free to comment on any of the other posts. And you can always talk to me on facebook.

It’s nice to have contact with Earth, you know? It’s lonely out here in space with just John and Ven for company.

So feel free to give me a holler anytime.

Have an excellent July 4th!

2 comments:

  1. A couple questions actually:

    1. You mentioned in the last post that you don't do well with water. Did you have a scarring incident in some point of your childhood or something?

    2. How would you describe John? Is he like the terminator from Terminator 2 that can learn and adapt, perhaps having grown into some level of consciousness? Or is he more like Sonny from "I, Robot" (the movie) where he always seemed human to you? Or is he more like Data from Star Trek, the machine striving to be man yet always somewhat falling short (even if barely noticable)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what was the deal with the waterfall? Maybe I didn't read well enough.

    Also, how do you pronounce your last name? Is it like Ear-heart or Air-heart? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete