Saturday, July 18, 2009

Question Break 5

It’s another question break guys! Before I get into the very involved, in depth summary, I have a small note. One of the readers who got to this party late made a pdf of the first twenty or so entries. So if you're late to the party as well and want to catch up without worrying about navigating the blog, then you should check out this link to his website. He also has it in a tex file there, but I don't know what that means, so I'm just going to recommend the pdf.

So the summary:

We’re navigating through the society, trying to stay unnoticed.

Ven is trying to convince me that John is just a toaster.

The strange man in the portal knows who we are.

So questions, thoughts, concerns?

I really am sorry about Thursday, but Friday’s post was over twice as long. I hope you enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. Have you noticed anything odd about Ven, in terms of his personality, that is due to his not growing up on Earth? I suppose it begs one to wonder how much of humanity is nature versus nurture. While John, an android, seemed in every way human (excepting the odd feat of superhuman strength), is there anything about Ven that seems somewhat out of place or unsettling?

    ReplyDelete