Saturday, July 25, 2009

Question Break 6

It's another Saturday on Earth and therefore another question/summary day. So the summary is.....

I met my first Artificial Cognizant, which told us how to get to John.

Ven keeps trying to convince me that we're leaving John behind.

We found John laying lifeless in what seems to be an android storage room.

Ven turned John on.

So surely you guys know the drill by now. Ask me anything and I will answer it. Well, maybe not anything. Some stuff is personal, you know, and some stuff I just don't know. But if I don't know I will outsource to John or Blaue (not Ven, he's not very willing to help answer questions for this blog. He thinks this entire blog is a bad idea).

So any questions? Ask away!

1 comment:

  1. Since I know you somehow manage to get John out (as you refer to him being on the ship currently) I am sorely wondering how you got it past Ven; however, I suppose you're getting to that in due time so I shall be patient. On a lighter note, I am curious to know what gadget(s) you've seen in your travels that strike you as particularly interesting/novel. Anything come to mind you'd like to share? I'm going to go out on a limb and assume androids are not something you would classify as a gadget.

    ReplyDelete