Saturday, July 11, 2009

Question Break 4

It’s another Saturday on Earth. You guys know what that means. It’s a question break/summary day. So the summary:

I ran away from Ven only to get distracted by a lecture about an android.

Ven found me but agreed to help me find John.

Ven thinks Earth is a war-filled place.

I just want to find my brother.

As usual you guys can ask anything you want. So far you have all been great about asking questions, for which I am glad. I love answering your questions about the great wide wonderful universe or questions about me. (I obviously like talking about myself – I mean I have a blog about my life). So feel free to ask anything, and I will answer.

Also just a friendly reminder that I’m totally on facebook. I know for a fact that I have readers who haven’t friended me. I would love to be your facebook friend. It makes me feel somewhat connected to Earth, like I still have friends there. You have to give me a break. The only people I see on a regular basis are John and Ven. There is only so much I can take of John and Ven 24/7.

I hope you guys have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment